Saturday 31 March 2018

Baby Bear























HAPPY EASTER to all my blogging friends, I hope you have a wonderful weekend, I'd like to tell you about the new challenge today at Allsorts.  This week is our lovely Tracy's turn to host and she would like to see 'New Beginnings'

I did a baby card using some new freebie stamps from Stamping By Chloe I got with a magazine, I love this set and great fun to use.  I started with the washing line, added my bear and baby clothes then put some pegs on.  I went for lemon and neutral colours so it can be for either sex.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here are the prizes on offer:-


And also this 
Image result for cris-wed crafters companion stamp set

This is for the following challenges:-
1. Colour Throwdown - #486


Recipe:-
Stamps - Bright & Breezy - Stamps By Chloe, 
Papers - Nitwit - Bear Necessities, 
Colouring Mediums -Spectrum Noir, promarkers, 
Embellishments - Ribbon, satin roses, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

10 comments:

Mervi said...

Fabulous baby stamp, lovely card!
Happy Easter;-))m

brenda said...

A really sweet New Baby card Tracy and the colours will indeed work for a boy or girl.

Happy Easter.

B x

Dora said...

Cute, beautiful card

Wendy L said...

It is a lovely stamp, sweet card, xxx

Mummylade said...

What a wonderfully cute image

Ellibelle said...

Super cute card Tracy! What an adorable freebie!
Hope you have a wonderful Easter holiday!

Kathleen said...

Love this card Tracy, a super stamp and gorgeous background papers.

Kath x

susiestacey said...

Awwww this is adorable xx

A.Rose said...

Such a sweet card. Love your design.

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a beautiful card! The stamps you used are adorable especially the teddy bear - perfect 😁. Wishing you a Happy Friday and Weekend! J 😊